Friday 7 August 2015

Kesh King Hair Oil Review

I am reviewing the Kesh King Hair Oil available in India today. This review is for all those people who are suffering from hair loss, dandruff, itchy scalp and other hair problems.

As I have been using this product from last 3 months now i guess i am in a position to review it for all of you who want to use this product.
I had a problem of huge amount of hair fall and dandruff. Dandruff flakes would fall from my head whenever i rubbed the scalp with my finger nails. I started using this product everyday by pouring a large quantity of oil on the head directly and then would rub the hair. After doing this for a month i noticed there was no change in my hair condition, i was still losing hair at the same rate.

I was on the verge of leaving it but then i realized the instructions may be wrong. I started applying a little quantity every alternate day directly on my scalp with the help of fingertips and would rub it on the scalp for a minute or so very gently. Then i would leave it overnight and wash it in the morning with a mild shampoo. After using it for another month i saw that the hair fall was very less. My hair had become a little thick and the texture was smooth and felt better.

If you have used this product and never got any results, give it a try once again with the method i have described and you will surely see the difference.

Method:-

1. Take out the required quantity of hair oil in a open mouth container.
2. Apply it directly on the scalp with the fingertips.
3. Message gently on the scalp.
4. Leave it overnight for best results.
5. Rinse of with a mild shampoo. You don't need any hard shampoos to rinse it off.
6. Use the hair oil every alternate day for best results, as i am still using it every alternate day.

Benefits:-

1. Reduces hair fall.
2. Reduces dandruff.
3. Thickens the hairs.
4. Gives hairs texture and smoothness.

Don'ts:-

1. Don't rub the hair oil too hard on your scalp.
2. Don't apply large quantity at a time, it will not show any result quicker.
3. Don't use harsh shampoos to remove the oil.
4. Don't use it everyday, rather use it on alternate days and leave it overnight.

Disclaimer:-

Results vary on skin to skin basis. Don't worry if u are not getting the results within the time frame i have described. To be sure ask a skin expert before using it on your skin.

I would be happy to hear it from you as well. Kindly write to me on triedntested4u@gmail.com if you want a specific product to be reviewed.


4 comments:

  1. hi thanks for reviewing this. I have a real bad hair fall and I am still doubtful whether to use this or not. I have bought a bottle . I will try in small amounts and see if it works. Have you noticed any new hair growth ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, yes there was some growth as my scalp felt fuller...

      Delete
  2. can we use kesh king shampoo for hair wash ?

    ReplyDelete