Monday 20 July 2015

Vicco Turmeric Cream Review

What better product to start the blog with during such a huge campaign of 'Make In India'. Yes, i am starting my blog by reviewing a product made in India, which i have been using for last 1 year now.

First of all it is a normal Vicco Turmeric Cream and not the Vicco Turmeric WSO one. The picture used in this blog is taken from the internet as it gives a little professional touch.

Recommendation:-

My mother recommended me Vicco Turmeric Cream when i had a bad acne break out on my face and was not able to cure it using other products available in the market. I started using it after washing my face with a regular face wash available in the market.

Method I Used:-

At night before going to bed i would wash my face and apply a very thin layer of Vicco Turmeric Cream on my face and would let in dry for sometime. I use to go to sleep applying the cream on my face over night. Within 1 week of using the cream i could see the result. My Acne has started to wear off and skin was becoming smooth. After 3 weeks the acne was rarely visible and my skin looked and felt better than before. After regularly using it for 6 weeks my acne was completely gone and skin looked beautiful. I still use it as a regular cream sometimes to keep the tone and texture of my face skin.

Other Uses:-

  1. Curing Acne.
  2. Curing minor cuts.
  3. Curing Spot Acne.
  4. Can be used as a Regular face cream.
  5. Curing dark spots.
  6. Curing minor allergic skin reactions.
  7. Curing rashes on the skin.
  8. Curing rashes or cuts or bruises on sensitive areas.
  9. Can be used as an aftershave cream.

Disclaimer:-

Results vary on skin to skin basis. Don't worry if u are not getting the results within the time frame i have described. To be sure ask a skin expert before using it on your skin.

I would be happy to hear it from you as well. Kindly write to me on triedntested4u@gmail.com if you want a specific product to be reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment